Rapid API Hub for Enterprise Release Notes
As always, our team is committed to providing you with the best possible experience with our product, and we appreciate your continued support and feedback. If you have any issues or bugs, you can report them to us at our support page here.
- Studio includes a new Docs tab (inside the Hub Listing menu) with a visual editor that can be used to add README information to the About tab of an API's listing. See Hub Listing - Docs Tab.
- API Access Provisioning (Preview) is gradually rolled out to all enterprise customers.
- Support for Header and Basic authentication for API Access Provisioning (Preview).
- Initial support for API Access Provisioning Approvals (Preview).
- Support for the WS-Federation login method. With this login method, you have ability add a unique entityId for each of your applications. See Login Options.
- Added a GraphQL Platform API mutation allowing teams or users to subscribe to an API that doesn't use the Rapid Proxy. See [API Subscriptions (GQL)](doc:api-subscriptions-gql-platform-api# for-apis-that-do-not-use-the-rapidapi-proxy).
- Added the following pages to the GraphQL Platform API docs:
- Added the following pages to the REST Platform API docs:
- The Admin Panel tab order has been updated to include Governance and Administration sections. See Admin Panel Overview.
- Markdown entered in an API's long description now appears on the API listing's Endpoints tab. See Hub Listing - General Tab.
- New unified navigation bar is being rolled out to enterprise customers, including a new Theming and Language screen in the Admin Panel.
- API endpoint mocking has been improved to enable mocking of multiple status codes. See [Hub Listing - Definitions Tab](doc:hub-listing-definitions-tab# mock-responses).
- SOAP API support has been improved. API builders can upload a WSDL file for the API. The WSDL file can be viewed and updated in a new XML viewer. API consumers can download the latest WSDL file. See SOAP APIs.
Updated about 1 month ago