Rapid API Hub for Enterprise Release Notes
As always, our team is committed to providing you with the best possible experience with our product, and we appreciate your continued support and feedback. If you have any issues or bugs, you can report them to us at our support page here.
- Added the ability of environment admins to deactivate and reactivate users. This is done using the Admin Panel. For more information, see User Management.
- Added a GraphQL Platform API example to update a user's details, including the ability to programmatically deactivate and reactivate a user. For more information, see Users, Teams, and Roles (GQL).
- Added a documentation page with an example showing how to programmatically create an app for any user in the Hub in either their personal account or on a team. See Example: Creating and Deleting Apps (GraphQL).
- Added a documentation page with an example showing how to programmatically create an authorization for any user in the Hub in any app in either their personal account or on a team. See Example: Creating and Deleting Authorizations (GraphQL).
- Added a Node.js GraphQL Platform API example of creating an API by uploading an OAS document. See REST APIs (GQL PAPI).
- Added a documentation page on using the GraphQL Platform API to create and send Announcements. See API Announcements (GQL)
- Your company's custom API ID can be associated with Rapid's API ID, allowing you to search for an API in Rapid using your custom ID. You can now add or update this external custom ID after the API is created. See External Custom API IDs.
- SOAP APIs now support multiple versions. Previously, only a single version was supported. Also, Assets can be downloaded from the API's listing. See SOAP APIs.
- A description for an API endpoint's example response now displays markdown correctly, including images. Previously, images in the description were not rendered. See Example Responses.
- If an API endpoint returns a PDF document, the PDF document is now rendered in the response:
Updated about 1 month ago