Admin Panel Audit Trails allows you to track all the various changes that occur within your Enterprise Hub Admin Panel.
Admin Panel logs only
The Audit Trails tab only lists logs for changes made in the Admin Panel by environment admins. It is not a general log for all activities in the Enterprise Hub.
See Events / Webhooks for a more general logging mechanism.
You can see create, update, and delete actions for the following Admin Panel use cases:
- New users created, updated, deleted
- Super user login
- New user account approved
- API information updated and deleted
- Organization information created, updated, or deleted
- Roles that are created, updated, or deleted
- Subscriptions updated, cancelled
- Collections created, updated, deleted
- Tags created, updated, deleted
- Category created, updated, deleted
- Transactions updated, deleted
- Theming changes updated, deleted (may be labeled as an EnvConfig update)
- In the Admin Panel, select Audit Trails in the sidebar.
- View the most recent edits that have occurred.
- Go to Admin Panel Audit Trails.
- Enter the name of the person, the type of change, entity in question, and much more into the search bar to narrow your search. Note - the search will return any results that "contains" the string inserted in the search bar. (see the example above)
Example: Search for all the updates that a user has made:
Updated about 1 month ago