RapidAPI Hub Release Notes
We've made some updates to our platform to improve the customer experience. We'd love to hear from you! If you have any issues or bugs, you can report them to us at our support page here.
- RapidAPI Hub Signup Questionnaire: As of November 8, RapidAPI Hub signups will be asked to answer a short series of additional questions during the onboarding flow. These questions will 1) help Rapid better understand our users; 2) allow us to make meaningful recommendations to users about which parts of the product best meet their needs; 3) help guide future product decisions about what to build.
- RapidAPI Studio is now in General Availability (GA): See the documentation here. These are the new features:
- Kafka APIs can be uploaded and configured
- API transformations can be configured
- User details are available in the Hub Listing -> Community section
- RapidAPI Studio: The performance of the TreeView control in Requests has been upgraded. The request tree renders 20% faster.
- RapidAPI Studio: Code Generation requests bug is fixed in Requests
- RapidAPI Studio: Authentication issues fixed for Tests and Requests
Updated about 12 hours ago