Release Notes (Dec 2022)
RapidAPI Hub Release Notes
We've made some updates to our platform to improve the customer experience. We'd love to hear from you! If you have any issues or bugs, you can report them to us at our support page here.
- RapidAPI Hub Signup Questionnaire: As of November 8, RapidAPI Hub signups will be asked to answer a short series of additional questions during the onboarding flow. These questions will 1) help Rapid better understand our users; 2) allow us to make meaningful recommendations to users about which parts of the product best meet their needs; 3) help guide future product decisions about what to build.
- RapidAPI Studio is now in General Availability (GA): See the documentation here. These are the new features:
- Kafka APIs can be uploaded and configured
- API transformations can be configured
- User details are available in the Hub Listing -> Community section
- RapidAPI Studio: The performance of the TreeView control in Requests has been upgraded. The request tree renders 20% faster.
- VSCode Extension: created an undo functionality, implemented new UI, and added an extra notification in the sign-out flow.
- Added an ability to upload a logo or picture to be used as a users' default profile picture in Enterprise tenants.
- Code Generation requests bug is fixed in Requests.
- Authentication issues fixed for Tests and Requests.
- Fixed a bug in Studio where messages, discussions don't show user who sent the message
- Fixed a bug where deleted users were still able to login via SSO into Hub Account despite their account being deleted.
- Fixed a bug where wrong API usage quotas were applied incorrectly toward different billing objects/headers when the quota is exceeded.
- Fixed a bug where URLs of APIs terminating with a '/' wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where API Analytics from before 24 December were not populating correctly.
Updated about 1 month ago