RapidAPI Enterprise Hub Release Notes
We've made some updates to our platform to improve the customer experience. We'd love to hear from you! If you have any issues or bugs, you can report them to us at our support page here.
- Analytics Performance: A complete migration of the event-based database was completed successfully. All analytics-related features including charts are now rendered much faster. In addition, API calls take a much shorter time to show on the chart. This also applies to logs ingested from external sources such as the Platform Analytics API.
- Admin Panel UX Improvements: The Rapid Admin Panel has been updated to align with the new UX patterns and framework that is used across our portfolio of products. This update enables a more predictable and consistent design pattern that our users can expect across the current and future Rapid products and services. There are several updates across the admin panel which range from additions and in some cases removal of unused or in-consistent patterns. Some of the broader changes are:
- Unified UX for all the list and detail pages.
- Add a copy to clipboard functionality to all ID’s in the tables and detail pages.
- Added interactive breadcrumbs from detail pages to list pages.
- Added Indexes to show the number of items in the tables on list and detail pages to have visibility on the number of items in the lists.
- Improved search UX.
- Linked all the pages better for more consistent navigation.
- Added discoverable page titles and revamped the information architecture.
- Fixed some scroll issues.
Some of the more specific changes are:
- Added a more flexible search (no need to switch between search by ID or name for example). It works on the fly while typing (no need to click a button) and added proper highlights for keywords.
- Added more context about an API owner (avatar, name and owner id). It used to be only an id or name. + we added the owner’s email as a separate column.
- Added a visibility column, now you can sort APIs by “private” or “public”.
- Added an API category column with the ability to sort APIs by category.
- Added the total API calls column.
- Added shortcuts to view in hub or studio, or delete an API from more menu.
- API details page
- More context about the owner (avatar, id).
- Added shortcuts to view API in hub or studio.
- Added more context about the billing plan (when created and plan visibility)
- Removed outdated info (like switcher “official” and “is student”).
- Added a more flexible search (no need to switch between search by ID or name for example). It works on the fly while typing (no need to click a button) and we added proper highlights for keywords.
- Added a sort for “created at”.
- Removed some outdated info (Mashape ID and Signup site).
User detail page
- Added “Open in audit trails” button so it will redirect you to the selected user and filter all the events connected (shortcut) to audit trails page.
- One click to impersonate to save time for admins (password automatically copied to clipboard).
- Created a separate view for API subscriptions for canceled and active.
- Add a search for all internal tables on details view like for APIs, applications and teams.
- Removed outdated info (“site”, “is student”, “connections”)
- Added a more visible search.Made it more flexible and consistent with other pages (no need to switch between search by ID or name for example). It works on the fly while typing (no need to click a button) and we added proper highlights for keywords.
- Added sort to “created” column.
Organization detail page
- Added “Open in audit trails” button so it will redirect you to the selected org and filter all the events connected (shortcut) in audit trails section.
- Added more context about admin (avatar, name, id) + the ability to view all admins.
- Removed outdated info (Mashape id).
- Separated active and canceled API subscriptions in the different tables.
- RapidAPI Studio: Executing a child test in API Testing had previously used incorrect timeout settings; this has now been corrected to respect the child test’s timeout.
- Admin Panel: Fixed an issue where adding a webhook link and clicking a test on some event will cause an undefined or old url to pop up.
- API OAuth Flow: Fixed an issue where an error would occur after trying to list an API that uses OAuth2 client credentials.
- OAuth Signup: Fixed an issue where OAuth users encounter an error when submitting the onboarding signup questions.
- Fixed a bug in the Admin panel when setting a custom size for the logo, large files would not be resized correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Org access approval was not working as intended in some Enterprise tenants
- Fixed a bug where the Rapid banner would show briefly over a custom uploaded banner when a user logs into an Enterprise tenant.
- Fixed a bug in the Admin Panel where an error would occur when trying to open the org page.
- Fixed a bug where the Roles & Permissions "Access Provider Dashboard" wasn't working correctly.
Updated about 1 month ago