Release Notes (Jan 2023)
RapidAPI Hub Release Notes
We've made some updates to our platform to improve the customer experience. We'd love to hear from you! If you have any issues or bugs, you can report them to us at our support page here.
- Pricing Page. Starting January, a new Pricing page gives users a consolidated view of the features available at each of our price points and drives discovery of lesser-known paid RapidAPI Hub features like Teams and Testing.
- Improved Top Navigation Header. This header provides a more consistent user experience when changing between the pages.
- RapidAPI Studio: Executing a child test in API Testing had previously used incorrect timeout settings; this has now been corrected to respect the child test’s timeout
- Org Admin Subscriptions: Fixed an issue where an organization admin can unsubscribe from an API, but still see the API as an active subscription in the Organization Dashboard.
- VS Code App: Fixed an issue where a request to rails application on localhost:3000 returned an error.
- VS Code App: Fixed an issue where after updating the plugin, requests fail with an "unable to verify the first certificate" error.
Updated 6 days ago