We recommend creating a calendar of marketing activities to drive developer awareness and adoption of your API.
As an example, providers can:
- Highlight developer projects
- Aggregate tools or publications that your audience will find helpful
- Create tutorials
- Cover relevant industry news
- Post a blog about your API’s benefits for developers
- Publish a short video about how your API is used
- Invite industry influencers to do a guest blog
Guest blog posting can also boost your API’s awareness. RapidAPI offers content partnership opportunities, such as newsletter features and blog posts.
To submit a guest blog post, you must meet the following requirements:
- Guest posts must be educational and written for developers. Inquiries with self-promotion intent will be denied.
- The intent of the article is not self-promotion or for the purpose of getting a backlink.
- The article topic must be reviewed and approved before the piece is written. You must provide a list of article topics you want to cover for the approval.
- Must provide past writing samples via URLs before approval.
- The piece should be minimum 1000 words and proofread for English grammar.
- We recommend adding visuals or videos.
- Provide a short author biography.
- Attach a picture or headshot of yourself. RapidAPI wants to give credit where it's due!
We highly encourage you to follow all of these guidelines to greatly improve the chances of seeing you content showcased on the RapidAPI Blog.
To submit a guest post, please email us and title the email:
"RapidAPI Blog Guest Post Inquiry"
Updated about 1 year ago